Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
Yield: 6 servings
• 2 cups almond-coconut milk
• 6 oz pumpkin puree
• 3 Tbsp brown sugar
• 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• ½ tsp maple syrup
• ¼ tsp Saigon cinnamon
• QS hot coffee
1.Combine almond-coconut milk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over low heat.
2. Whisk often as you bring to a boil.
3. As soon as mixture begins to boil around edges, turn heat off, place lid on saucepan, and steep mixture for 20 minutes.
4. While mixture is steeping, brew a hot pot of strong coffee.
5. When coffee is ready and 20 minutes is up, create your lattes! Pour as much pumpkin mixture into your mug as you would like and then top it off with hot coffee.