The World’s Best Brownies
Yield: 24 ridiculous brownies
- 8 oz vegan butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 1 oz canola or avocado oil
- 9.50 oz sugar
- 7 oz brown sugar (I used light brown sugar here)
- 4 eggs, gently whisked
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 5 oz Vegan Cookie Mix
- 4.15 oz unsweetened cocoa
- ¾ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 8 oz vegan chocolate chips/chunks (I used Enjoy Life Mini Chips)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, coat with cooking spray.
- Melt vegan butter in a medium size saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add oil and both sugars to melted butter and stir with spatula to combine.
- Add eggs and vanilla bean paste to butter mixture, whisking until just combined.
- Whisk together Vegan Cookie Mix, cocoa powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Once thoroughly combined, add to saucepan and fold with spatula until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Batter should spread to all edges of the pan but if it doesn’t, you can use an offset spatula to spread the batter out evenly. Sprinkle vegan chocolate chips evenly over batter.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes; the center of brownies will still jiggle slightly. This gives you oogey, gooey fudgy brownies. If you would like your brownies further set, bake 5-10 minutes more until the center no longer jiggles. Let cool slightly before devouring!
P.s. It is impossible to eat just one 😉